Opening awareness of Hypnotic Marketing:
I have been blogging for awhile now, and still have much to learn about the reasoning behind hypnotic messaging. The approach of using the emotional stimuli to engage the target market, has been in affect for many years in the USA industry.
In fact, more and more people are learning on a daily basis how to best market their goods and services to the public.
My question is this…
…if the mass majority of people were not so dulled to the senses through entertainment and exhaustion, would the advertising agencies have the same effect as with those who are dulled and not careful to control their own thoughts and spending?
I would really like to hear from you our there to get your take on this particular issue. Do to the fact that we have been treated like rats in a cheese game, I have a mind to believe that if the American public began to wake up and take the “other” pill (as in the Matrix), we will see a change in the growing distinction between Millionaires and poverty classes. Instead of the gulf between classes growing, it will begin to once again bridge together.
WAKE UP AMERICA!
The definition of Hypnosis:
- the induction of a state of consciousness in which a person apparently loses the power of voluntary action and is highly responsive to suggestion or direction. Its use in therapy, typically to recover suppressed memories or to allow modification of behavior by suggestion, has been revived but is still controversial.
Do not be the blind sheep following after another who will lead you to the slaughter.
As you study the results of hypnotic marketing, be sure to ask yourself…
if this works, why can’t I use it for myself? And if morally unsure, ask yourself… Would I want someone to do this to me? There is a fine line. The power of persuasion has been recorded throughout history! The power of the Law of Attraction, it is real, it does exist, and it creates results. Just remember, the power that you wield can be used for the good of mankind or for its destruction.
Give your feed back! Would love to hear your comments.
Living for Freedom!
- Neuroscience gets serious about hypnosis (bps-research-digest.blogspot.com)
- Your Brain Under Hypnosis (laurentdunienville.com)
- Sports, The Greatest Hypnotic Distraction? (activistpost.com)
- Lean Advertising & The Age of Disruption (andrewcoyle.com)